Friday, June 24, 2011

Surgery Today

So instead of the Doctor taking his chest tube out this morning, we heard news that they want do surgery on his lungs to ensure that his lung doesn't collapse again. Now I was working this morning so John's sister is up there with him. So I don't know any details about what they are going to be doing. Please pray and send good thoughts for John this morning!! I just got news that they are taking him back to the OR right now. All I know is that he will still have a chest tube when he gets out of surgery, so I feel bad for John, he is just very uncomfortable with that dang tube up his back!

He called and talked with the girls just now and said he was nervous. I will update on how he is doing when I hear and have time to share. I am heading to the hospital asap.

1 comment:

Shella's Ramblings said...

Hope things start getting better!