Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally!

(John's nephew Shawn)

We moved up John's CT Scan to tomorrow because they are going to start with the Avastin on Thursday. I wanted to see his scans before they started any drugs on him to see if his cancer is growing at all without it first. So FINALLY, Thursday is the day. I asked John if he was nervous, and he said no he just wants to get everything started. Well I am glad he is holding it together, because I am freaking out to say the least. This has been one crazy year so far. I hope John's Doctor can change that for us starting Thursday! So please wish him luck and pray your hearts out that all goes well!!!

3 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Good luck with everything!

♥~♥~♥~♥ said...

I was just wondering if you still have to pay for infusions.My sister works at Huntsman and said there two women that have a infusion center if you need more info or want it let me know .She thinks it is worth looking into getting donated .We think of you often And wish you good luck .♥

John Casper said...

Thank you for the wishes!!!! Yes we do still have to pay for the infusion. We are not sure how much it is yet. I have thought about maybe switching facilities if we can find somewhere cheaper. I know at hospitals they work with you more if no insurance than at a clinic. So I am just kinda hoping they will work with us. Although we have not been back to Huntsman, any info helps and is much appreciated! Thank you very much for your help!