Monday, March 8, 2010

Feels like forever!!!!

It seems like it's been years since we found out about John's cancer coming back. It's only been a couple of months. We are pretty stressed some days and others feel like they are kinda normal. I am kinda sick of having to rely on others, like the lady at the doctors office that told me that she would send in the authorization for the Avastin on Wednesday. I have been calling the insurance everyday since then to see if they received it. Because the lady at the doctors office wont call me back.

FINALLY today the insurance informed me that they received it and that we should know within a couple of days! You bet ya I'm going to call them everyday till we find out. :) I can't stand waiting for things in case you don't know me very well. I am very persistent and I am glad I am cause you have to be when your husband has cancer and your daughter has special needs. When we find out I will be updating on here asap!

1 comment:

Cody and Tami said...

Tressa, I admire your persistence. It is a must when deal with doctors and insurance companies too! Keep it up. We will be praying that the insurance company covers the meds, good luck!