Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank you all so much!!!!

Since we found out about John's cancer, we have had loads of support!! It's so amazing how our family and friends have been there through all of this.

John's sister Jen and her family came down right away once we found out. We had a good time with them! We went to Ikea and the boys went downtown. Thank you guys for your concerns and support!
(The Hall family, we both forgot to take pictures, Dang!)

Then John's Mom Ruthie came down and stayed for a week. She helped a lot with the girls, while we went to appointments. Thank you so much Ruthie for watching the kids when I didn't feel like it!!(Roxy and Ruthie)

Then John's sister Clarissa came down and we celebrated Erika's 9th Birthday. Thank you for coming down here, so we didn't have to go up there. :) I hope Erika had a good Birthday! I thought it was fun! Swimming at the hotel was fun too! Thank you for taking our mind of things for a while!(Shay, Shawn, Jacob, Roxy, Erika)

Then John's other sister Missy and her family came down too. We hung out and tried some fun juices for John. Then we went downtown to the Gateway and had a good time! Thank you for coming down, it was great getting the kids together too!

This past week my Mom came from Washington. She showed me tons of recipe's that I would have never known. She just went along with whatever we were doing. She worked all day and stayed up late to chat with me. It was nice having her here since I hardly get to see her. Thank you Mom for doing the many dishes and loads of laundry because I am so sick of doing them! :)
(Suzy is going to hate this pic, but it's the only one I took of her)

Thank you to my ward for all the meals you have brought and for the blessings and fasts that you did!!! Thank you for the flowers and prayers and phone calls!!! I love the ward and we are lucky to have all of you in our lives!

Thank you to John's Dad Lorin, who has sent up from Nevada tons of letters and things to help out with John's diet! Thank you for your ideas, calls, prayers, and support too!

Thank you to Travis and Megan for having us over and making John laugh, and for baby sitting the other night. The girls had fun! Thank you for being there for us!!

Thank you to everyone for the groceries!!!! For the recipe's!! For the ideas!! for the Prayers!!! Thank you for all the worry, prayers, good thoughts, and love that you have given to us!!! I can't even explain how much it means!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

No comments: