Saturday, August 28, 2010

New news and new Images...

For those of you who are wondering, this is John's largest tumor. It's not very big, but it is near the airway from the esophagus. It hasn't grown at all since we found out about it. All the other little gray dots are tumors as well, but aren't quite the size of his big one. It's so weird all those tumors are inside John.

John has been missing a lot of work these past couple of weeks due to headaches and being extremely tired. He has been keeping in tough with his oncologist and he want to get a MRI of John head this next week. I'm not sure of his reasons yet, but we will see the Doctor when John gets his treatment next week.

I guess you could say I am a lot nervous and just trying to take it day by day. Please keep John in your prayers and hope for the best for him. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I will keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

lszlovcswbqwbqvarwfuy. acne treatment
iuyfoy

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog, just looking close to some blogs, seems a fairly nice platform you' re using. I' m presently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to alter one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial operate. Anything in specific you' d recommend about it?