Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank you! BODYWorX


It just so happened that Roxy's dance class was at this Gym in Farmington. It just so happened that one of the mom's Christa worked at this gym in the daycare. It just so happened that it was only $10 a month to join this gym at that time. Christa talked me into joining this gym and I have been working out for a couple of months. I love this gym, I love the classes, I love the size, I love the people!

Christa is such a kind person, that once she found out about John having cancer, she decided she was going to ask the owner for John to have a free membership at the gym. So a couple of days later she called and let us know that they would indeed give John a free membership! What a great gift she gave, what a wonderful gym to help John out without even meeting him once! I love this gym and I am so grateful for the charity they have shown me! Thank you so much to BodyWorx!!!

1 comment:

Mimi Sue said...

That was so nice of them! He can get those endorphins or whatever working for him! Love you guys.